View Single Post
Old
01-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Mestaruus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiLe View Post
You still didn't say why Karalahti automatically takes preferences over the likes of Väänänen or, say, Passo Puistola who are slightly younger and very familiar with the current system. I'm not saying he's not WHC material (I think he is), but an essential? Hardly.
Ok Väänänen seems to have better stats this season plus minus +14 for Väänänen and +1 Karalahti , but Karalahti faces tougher competition. Age difference 5 years, edge goes to Väänänen.

Both have about 40 GP and Väänänen 16pts and Karalahti 12pts. I'd say that's about even, tougher league for Jere and Väänänen has played 4 games less. So it's all based on +- then. I wouldn't say that +- tells everything. Both have leadership qualities but Jere has edge on this imo. It's a matter of taste really. I'd still go with Jere. We need them on same EHT team on the next EHT. Would be interesting what their stats would say if both had about even amount of PP and PK and they played on different defensive pairings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiLe View Post
Only because they're ...brothers?s
To me Mikko has played good with the national team, but to me it felt like he's done a little bit better on Minnesota. So I want Jalonen to test stuff and this could be something that could work surprisingly well. Anyway fixed my lineups so Saku is in #3 now. I really like my offensive lineups now. Perfect lines for a dream team Finland, don't you agree ?

V.Filppula-M.Koivu-Ruutu
Granlund-Immonen-Selanne
Hagman-S.Koivu-Korpikoski
Komarov-Nokelainen-J.Jokinen

Bonus forwards: Petrell, Pihlström, Leino

Last edited by Mestaruus: 01-21-2012 at 07:14 PM.