View Single Post
Old
01-21-2012, 07:31 PM
doming07

vCash: 500
Was at today's game, and was sitting about 20 feet or so from the hit, so I got a really good look at it.

Immediately after the hit McDonagh looked up in our general direction and had this hard to forget look of agonizing pain. (For the record, he WAS NOT crying) Seeing the play live, my immediate thought was that it was a shoulder injury given the way he crashed the boards and the obvious pain.

After watching him with Rammer, I saw him put pressure on both shoulders as he used his hands to get back up which to me would indicate that he did not injure his shoulder.

Even from so close to the play, it was really hard to tell what the exact issue is. Hopefully something like Del Zotto had where he was shaken up and sore but able to play his next game.

PS Wearing my Rangers jersey there I couldn't believe how nice everyone was. The only exception being someone directly behind me screaming at McDonagh "to go home, that he was a bum, to stop faking it." Found it extremely classless. But hey, every fan base has the idiots.

Last edited by doming07: 01-21-2012 at 07:36 PM.
doming07 is offline   Reply With Quote