View Single Post
Old
01-22-2012, 08:51 AM
thook

vCash: 500
What a brutal weekend. 3700+ fans on friday night were treated to a disgusting display of two refs who thought they were more important than the battle for first place. The game was a absolute bore fest for the first two periods. It was a constant parade to the box for both teams and it plan sucked to watch. The third period was good but by then it was already a wash. Obviously a smaller crowd on Saturday night after that disaster on Friday. Saturdays game was a much better one. But the refs still felt the need to leave there mark on it. LU tied it up with the goalie pulled. Then mr out of town ref waved it off. Don't get me wrong I am all for fair officiating but most importantly consistent officiating. The goal that was dis-aloud was clearly a good goal. For a ref to wave it off that fast was insane. When the puck was deflected it went up into the net. Everyone around me saw it. We were just behind the ref who waved it off. So if a puck is tipped and it goes up... how was it hit into the net with a high stick? what a joke. Both teams and all the fans deserved better than this. The OUA needs to address this because it is getting to the point that their product is not fun to watch. When you have 3700 in the stands.... and your two best teams on the ice... this should never happen.

thook is offline   Reply With Quote