View Single Post
Old
01-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Xegiie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
+/- is SUCH an invalid stat! And yeah, I care about the players but I'm not turning them into a god. Jagr started off well and now he's broken down. Briere has been bad all season, no argument there. I've never been a fan of JvR and think the contract extension he received based on a few playoff games was insane. I don't think Voracek is worth $4 million a year which a lot of people think he's going to get. Some players are worth a lot more than others but the Jagr worship by some is ridiculous.
well its not worship, but you got freaking legend, hall of famer, still playing. Now i dont know how you think that Czech republic is "big" country, but itsnt like we (czech ppl) gonna see star at least close to him any soon, if ever..
he IS still pretty good and fun to watch when healthy. Yes he didnt shine last few games, but it was pretty much due to his groin.
And yes he has it again, its sad and all but you shouldnt kick him out because you think he is done. Time will show who was right, my opinion is we will see Jagr play at least one more season. And i hope he will still help flyers this season and in play offs.
If thats something wrong that i have my favourite player and i hope he does well, im sorry.

Xegiie is offline   Reply With Quote