View Single Post
Old
01-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
I love PK, but he does seem to have a learning disability or something. He does boneheaded things way too much, he's starting to get on my nerves. I would never suggest trading him, but is he really this thick?

The comments about Pk being unable to understand certain strategies outlined by JM in his interview is a little bit concerning, he has immense talent, no doubt about it, but certainly needs to work on his hockey sense, he could really use an all night video session watching Andrei Markov. I'm not too worried, he's young and has plenty of time, he's not the savior we hoped for yet, it's too bad Markov can't play, would of done PK wonders imo.
I disagree. The guy is just young and learning. He has maturity issues to deal with, much like Price had, but I don't think he lacks hockey sense.
He might not be the perfect team guy in terms of strategy so far, which is due maturity imo, but otherwise, you know he'll stick up for his team. Clearly, he's also used to being the center of attention, very similar to the experience Price went through.
But I think it's all about maturity, not hockey sense. He can't lack hockey sense and make some of the great plays he makes. I think he's not mature enough and lacks direction perhaps, but not hockey sense.

I do agree that having Markov play would have helped him tremendously.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote