View Single Post
Old
01-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Face Wash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTKingsFan View Post
So.... What your saying is that despite all that the Kings are still right in the playoff hunt. If it began today they would be the 7th seed in the tough western conference, and the Kings have the 3rd most points in the league since Sutter's arrival... So what your telling me is the Los Angeles Kings are deafening all odds and are on a miracle run?!?!?

YES!!

GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO!!

Stats are funny aren't they?

Listen, I'm not denying this team NEEDS to do something about this offensive. IT SUCKS! really sucks! but.... you need to calm down.... It isn't as bad as this thread makes it seem!
The only thing I said about the kings is they're the worst offensive team in hockey. Which is a fact no one can dispute. And if they end the season 30th based on historical data, they would have less than a 1% chance to make the playoffs.

As an edit, I will say that the two teams that made it in from the Bottom 5, none of them played in the current standings/point system. No one in the current system has made the playoffs scoring in the bottom 5 of the league...smaller sample size, but 0%.

Face Wash is offline   Reply With Quote