View Single Post
Old
01-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Cuiff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPRichardsCarter View Post
Paterno turned over the information he knew to the head of the campus police. He did what he felt was best at the time. You can look at anything under a microscope and find flaws. Your perception is greatly skewed by the media adding his name to every single Sandusky report.

I'm trying to hold back emotion from this post, but people like you are what lead to the early death of this man. Read the reports and stop listening to the media bias. He has done more good in his life than you'll EVER accomplish in your life.
I agree with the previous post! If it was your son being molested and all he did was tell his boss and walk away, bet you would be a bit up set! Wonder if that poor boy in the shower thinks Joe Pa did enough! I understand Joe did a lot of good for the University and the State College area but you can't excuse him from his moral responsibility! You also need to understand that people have a right to be upset on his lack of effort to do more then the law requires! Again, think if this was someone you knew!

Cuiff is offline   Reply With Quote