View Single Post
Old
01-23-2012, 08:42 AM
dino200022

vCash: 500
Owen Sound is a big physical team and I think London did well to win back to backs, I fully expected to lose one of them but seeing them fight back on Saturday showed me a lot! Erie was almost the same as the Kingston game. Erie had no reason to even be in the game but Sadikov did what he could to keep them in it and Erie buried the few chances they had. They are a much better team after losing Cazzola, mcKegg and Cook to be honest, I dont think those guys really cared to play there anymore! A few things that really came to the forefront though this weekend. We have the best 4th line in the OHL hands down, Tierney and Horvat both need to see some PP time, have to stick BO in front of that net cause we have to many pretty boys walkng around the boards! 2nd big thing for me was Tinordi. Please keep rushing the puck it is an element we have been missing on the back end all year long and he is doing a great job, he has a long stride and when he gets trucking he is tough to stop! 3rd and final thing, Teichmann is an awesome BUG but please dont let him play unless he is just mopping up, same goes for Martin he would look much better in a suit when Harrington comes back!

dino200022 is offline   Reply With Quote