View Single Post
Old
01-23-2012, 11:59 AM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Jan 17th 2012 GTHL : Rebels vs MArlboros.

The Marlboros had to win the game to clinch the regular season championship. The Rebels could win or tie and they would win. Needless to say its the most important game of the reg season. Alot on the line here. Marlboros pulled there goalie in the third with the score tied 3-3. Mcdavid scores the winner with 10 seconds left. MArlboros win 4-3 and clinch Reg season championship. McDavid had 4 points. 2 Goals and 2 assists. His first goal he undressed #1 rated goalie Liam Herbst with a breakaway deke, he went backhand topshelf with blazing speed. His 2 assists were plays he created and drew the defense to him and then set up Bennett who was wide open in the slot. This kid is incredible. He has very deceptive speed and seems to accelerate at the exact right time to get away. Great speed but also incredible cross over and edge work. Seems to love to go behind the net. I watched the whole game and i have to say i was trying to find one mistake he would make. Even a pass to the wrong player in a given situation i was looking for. I couldnt find one questionable play. This kid is extremely smart/his vision is special. This is a '97 born doing this with a '96 class thats deemed very very good.

Last edited by mapleleaf979: 01-23-2012 at 12:07 PM.