View Single Post
Old
01-23-2012, 03:43 PM
DaAnimal

vCash: 500
Lets be realistic here:

If we land pairse in a trade, we will definitely not be giving up any core players. Hes gonna be a rental player for 30 games max. It will be a mid round pick + an AHLer and maybe a bottom 6.

Chances of us landing pairse during the off season is very unlikely, given the statistics of LA landing a big name player. He will end up either resigning with the devils or go to a east coast/canadian team.

If we are trading JJ away it better be a good top 6. I understand people are convinced about Voynov but I'm not. JJ is a leader and will most likely get promoted to A sometime in the near future.

I really want to get rid of Stoll but I think sutter has a heart on for him. When will the coaches realize he's only effective in the faceoffs and sometimes in the SOs. The rest of his ice time, hes just skating around, doing bone headed passes or fumbling the puck because he thinks he thinks he's Rick V2.0

Stars is a very good trading partner but i dont see them trading us their power forwards during the season. They are also in the playoff hunt.

So honestly i dont really know whats gonna happen prior to the trade deadline.