View Single Post
Old
11-08-2003, 01:41 PM
Habsolution

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Komisarek
That reminds me, alot of people were saying that if Jagr gets traded to montreal, they will no longer be hab fans, and stop posting here etc.. :mad:

that's really ****ing dumb if you ask me.
I said I would stop being a habs fan if Jagr was traded to Mtl and I stand by that. I never wrote such things before but acquiring Jagr would set this franchise back at least 5 years. It would go against everything that Savard worked for since he was hired(despite some mistakes he made).

BTW it's not because you are shortsighted and would blindly follow any moves the habs make that you're a good fan. I'm not a dog. If you kick me in the ass I won't come back for more.

So you say I'm not a good fan ? Well if you ask me the people willing to trade our captain for a guy like Jagr are the bad fans.

This franchise has gone nowhere from the moment Houle was hired until the moment he was fired but I still stood behind the habs. I am hopeful about the future and I will keep cheering for the habs no matter how long it takes for them to get back on track. Even if all our prospects bust and that we go out there and enter another cycle of missing the playoffs for the next 10 years. But I couldn't stand to see the habs become the Rangers version 2.

This thread is just as pointless as the ones that are too negative IMO. Being overly positive and happy is not much better than being overly negative and upset. All is not perfect in habs land and sometimes it's disgusting to see some of those guys not showing up. And when it happens I can't blame people for being negative about it.