View Single Post
Old
01-24-2012, 02:00 PM
SJeasy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmarleautime View Post
First of all, someone being shopped doesn't mean they're a locker room problem (Heatley going to Minnesota for instance); they could be simply a victim of circumstance or what the other team desired. Honestly, do any of us really know what goes on in the locker room? Not really.

Second of all, who says he hasn't developed into one? If he were an issue here, he very well could have changed his attitude. You're basing your vitriol based on rumors from six years ago.

Lastly, this is a pointless argument. There was no reason to pick out such a negligible, subjective part of my response.
I don't feel ill will towards Stuart. I do think that blinders need to be removed. I absolutely think Stuart has changed at least somewhat. I don't think the initial trade was based entirely on play and the results of the Shelley hit. I also don't think he is leadership material at all. I really don't like posters tossing around the word "leadership" based on someone's physical appearance/watching them play or someone else using the word for that player without giving specifics. The word is grossly overused around the sport of hockey.

SJeasy is offline   Reply With Quote