View Single Post
Old
01-24-2012, 08:29 PM
The Nemesis
Global Moderator
Semper Tyrannus

vCash: 500
you might try contacting some of the online jersey stores (the reputable ones) like icejerseys.com or rivercitysports.com

They have stocked Germany jerseys in the past. IIRC I got my German Olympic one from River City. Neither of their websites lists a jersey for sale, but if you call them they might be able to dig one up or at least point you in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquenstein View Post
I don't know if you are still looking for one but here you can get a high quality jersey. It's not 100% authentic, because the original one was made by Bauer I think, but it is still a high quality jersey and you can personalize it.

http://www.metzen-germany.de/index.p...emid=1&lang=en

For at least the last 5-6 years I'm pretty sure that most, if not all IIHF-nation jerseys have been made by nike. I don't see the swoosh on that site's picture though (it's usually on the chest, opposite to where a C or A would go). Also my jersey has an IIHF patch on the waist stripe (rear right I think, right in the middle of the yellow/red stripe)

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent."

Sorry, I am not taking signature requests at this time.

Last edited by The Nemesis: 01-24-2012 at 08:35 PM.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote