Thread: Salary Cap: Jets Organizational Chart
View Single Post
Old
01-24-2012, 08:55 PM
jetsfan85*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerzy View Post
He's one of our better and most reliable forwards, in my opinion. I'd say his fair market value right now would be between 2.5-3 million, so approx. 1-1.5 million overpaid in my own personal opinion. No big deal though considering how low our team payroll is.

I fail to see the logic in the Antropov hate.

My Antropov hate is because of this

SLOW..he cant challenge anyone who gets the puck from him thats more than 2 feet away.. hes just so slow. the team has to rely on others getting the puck back.

4 mil.. thats just way too much of an amt for what he does for our team. his points for us do not imo earn him 4 mil.. or over 2 mil in my opinion his pay roll should be 1 to 1.5 million.

He seems to only try in certain situations

through 39 games he only has 8 goals..look up other 4 million dollar players and im sure you will find them with way more goals.

my biggest pet peeve is his speed..its painful to watch him .. he will never be on a break away because others will catch up to him in a few seconds. the only good thing about him is his size and he is able to get the puck out of the corners for us and control is in controlled situations. to me ..thats not enough for 4 mil.

jetsfan85* is offline   Reply With Quote