View Single Post
Old
11-08-2003, 05:04 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentai
I hope you guys realize that this interview has loads of spin by Comrie himself as well. There's something to be said at looking at an interview at face value. Now, I'm not saying that anything is concrete... But Comrie damn well knows this is on TV being broadcasted to the entire country.

While you may disapprove of Rich Winter, be aware that in most cases... the players have the ultimate power and not the agent. So if there is to be any criticism or marking of Rich Winter's acts as greedy/stupid, you can bet Comrie at least has a hand in it as well.
You're going to get a load of spin, absolutely, but many people fail to see that the spin comes from both sides.

If we're "watching closely" Lowe looks fairly unemotional, Comrie looks depressed, and has been consistent in that.

The agent question is always a tricky one, and I don't pretend to understand it, but it should definately be put out as a possiblity. Agents are also not necessarily setting objectives, but the ones who go about the best course to accomplish them. This is where Winter gets a big in my books.