View Single Post
Old
11-08-2003, 04:14 PM
gretzky2kurri

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Mikey looked incredibly depressed to me, looked like a guy who'd just been told he wasn't wanted. That's one of the reasons I hold the opinion I do, is he's always looked/sounded like a guy who has been told "you're not good enough, and we don't want you".

Ironic isn't it, apparently Shawn Horcoff and Peter Sarno (coming from a Peter Sarno fan, one of the first) are good enough to be wanted here.

Kevin Lowe keeps saying he'll "do what's best for the Edmonton Oilers".
What exactly is that Kevin? I think the answer's obvious, and I don't think you are doing it.
WTF are you talking about? You got some inside info on some deals that have come across Lowes table that he should have taken or something? Something that WINTER thinks is right for Comrie and the Oilers perhaps? Help us out here.

What does the fact that Sarno and Horcoff are playing have to do with the Comrie situation? They are good enough.....because they are under a contract. They are getting more icetime because someone with hurt feelings isn't signed.

You say...

Kevin Lowe keeps saying he'll "do what's best for the Edmonton Oilers What exactly is that Kevin? I think the answer's obvious, and I don't think you are doing it."

What exactly do you think Kevin should be doing? Comrie doesn't want to be an Oiler. So Lowe should make a knee-jerk trade ASAP?

Ya......poor Mikey.........boo PHUCKIN hoo!