View Single Post
Old
11-08-2003, 05:21 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretzky2kurri
WTF are you talking about? You got some inside info on some deals that have come across Lowes table that he should have taken or something? Something that WINTER thinks is right for Comrie and the Oilers perhaps? Help us out here.

What does the fact that Sarno and Horcoff are playing have to do with the Comrie situation? They are good enough.....because they are under a contract. They are getting more icetime because someone with hurt feelings isn't signed.

You say...

Kevin Lowe keeps saying he'll "do what's best for the Edmonton Oilers What exactly is that Kevin? I think the answer's obvious, and I don't think you are doing it."

What exactly do you think Kevin should be doing? Comrie doesn't want to be an Oiler. So Lowe should make a knee-jerk trade ASAP?

Ya......poor Mikey.........boo PHUCKIN hoo!
The Sarno and Horc references were made because they are obviously players that are wanted by the organization, they are valued, whereas Mikey apparently isn't. Does that make sense logic-wise?

The obvious answer that I referred to, is he should've sorted out the differences with Comrie and got him in the lineup, because I believe, and most of you have indicated you do as well, that there is around ZERO chance of getting equal or better value in return.

Comrie doesn't want to be an Oiler, but it's for a reason that could've/can be fixed.

Again, I don't pretend to know more than anyone else, but the outright one-sidedness triggers something that requires me to respond from my end of things.