View Single Post
Old
11-08-2003, 04:24 PM
momentai

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
You're going to get a load of spin, absolutely, but many people fail to see that the spin comes from both sides.

If we're "watching closely" Lowe looks fairly unemotional, Comrie looks depressed, and has been consistent in that.

The agent question is always a tricky one, and I don't pretend to understand it, but it should definately be put out as a possiblity. Agents are also not necessarily setting objectives, but the ones who go about the best course to accomplish them. This is where Winter gets a big in my books.
I, myself, realize that the spin does indeed come from both sides. But I think it's worth mentioning that by Comrie looking "depressive", that certainly helps his case to be a more sympathetic figure to the public. It wouldn't surprise me to hear that what Lowe said was that Comrie's play leveled off last year for the team... and Comrie put it out to the public that Lowe thought his talent had leveled off period.

We're never going to know for sure. But neither Lowe, Comrie, nor Rich are angels in this situation. Each of them has played an integral role in this debacle.. and each party is going to try and turn the public to their side.