View Single Post
Old
11-08-2003, 04:58 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentai
Not really. You said that the situation could have been fixed. I don't see how anyone has enough information to know for sure whether the situation could have been fixed in the past.

I said that Comrie obviously wants out of Edmonton. There's nothing to speculate here. Comrie himself said he wants out... there's no debate and no chance for any interpretation. In his interview, he said he thinks it's time to move on. There's no "side" here.
And I didn't say I knew for sure, but was instead convinced by what I have analyzed, just as you have been convinced that Comrie wants out and there's nothing that can be done.

Comrie said he wants out, I acknowledged that, BUT that is under the current circumstances. Has anyone said that the circumstances can't change? He didn't say that in the interview. It may have gone too far already certainly, and I have acknowledged that as well, but have pointed out that it never should have IMO, and that it may well be largely Kevin Lowe or Craig MacTavishes fauly IMO.

It looks like it's time to move on, based on how things are right now, most certainly.