Old
01-25-2012, 10:58 AM
doug5984

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to doug5984
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
Wrong.
There are 3 Bauer lines, the Vapor is the narrow model with a narrow heel. Supreme is the wider boot with the rounder heel while the Nexus is the widest and deepest boot.

Absolutely, to give you an idea of 'wide', the Supreme/Nexus boot, Reebok, current CCM and Easton Stealth can all fall into this category but even within them, they all fit differently.

The best advice is what bp spec said. Plan a trip to that shop in Dallas and try on different boots to see what fits the best. It is definitely going to be worth your time and money, if you look through the countless 'Help Me' skate threads here, the same is going to be echoed.

Frankly you can ignore what anyone else can recommend for you here; it's so repetitive and often ill-advised. Go to Dallas!
I kind of figured that would be the advice I get, I'd be ok spending more on a skate if I knew it fight right- so might just hold off until I can make that trip. Me and the wife have been thinking about heading to Dallas one weekend to catch a Stars game anyway, have never been to an NHL game before.

doug5984 is offline   Reply With Quote