View Single Post
Old
11-08-2003, 05:07 PM
momentai

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
And I didn't say I knew for sure, but was instead convinced by what I have analyzed, just as you have been convinced that Comrie wants out and there's nothing that can be done.

Comrie said he wants out, I acknowledged that, BUT that is under the current circumstances. Has anyone said that the circumstances can't change? He didn't say that in the interview. It may have gone too far already certainly, and I have acknowledged that as well, but have pointed out that it never should have IMO, and that it may well be largely Kevin Lowe or Craig MacTavishes fauly IMO.

It looks like it's time to move on, based on how things are right now, most certainly.
Fair enough. But I certainly wasn't taking any sides nor interpreting the situation. I was merely pointing out that Comrie has said that it is time for him to move on. He was asked explicitly if there was a chance he would return as an Oiler and he didn't think so even if Lowe wanted him back. It would surprise me greatly to think that a situation could change so drastically that would make Comrie make a 180 on his position.

That's far less of a leap than heaping the blame of the entire situation on the shoulders of Kevin Lowe and MacT IMO.