View Single Post
Old
01-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Dwight
The French Tickler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecens24 View Post
Also an idea for this thread, let's keep the pointless posts to a minimum. Discussing picks is one thing, but asking where people are after ten mins, etc will be deleted. We're pace for about 20 threads right now.
Thank you. I wanted to mention this myself, but I felt it was something much more suitable for a moderator to bring up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord View Post
- No problem with Hasek 14th at all... but Chaos and dwight sure have to be happy getting Roy and Plante when they did... particularly when an inferior goalie was taken in-between.
You bet I am. I usually dislike starting off with a goalie because, as Sturminator said in the last thread, you can get a solid goalie in later rounds, but I couldn't turn away from Plante when he was available at 22.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkey Town 18 View Post
With Clancy out, I've decided to go in a different direction and take a forward who is both an offensive and physical force. With the 46th overall pick, the Chicago Shamrocks select Bill Cook, RW
Was deciding between Horton and Cook with my last pick. Went with Horton because I knew D-Men would start going fast. Cook's a guy I've always wanted to have on my ream though - great pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrx View Post
Our second round pick will be the exact same player I drafted last year at the exact same spot (#48).

Another one of my favourites - one of the reasons I started watching hockey in the first place, and a former #1 D-Man on an old ATD team of mine. This is where he should go, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
Lada Togliatti selects - D Earl Seibert

Another good one. This was the first "unknown" player I ever drafted in my ATD career. Hard to believe he was my 2nd defenseman on that team (after Bourque).