View Single Post
Old
01-25-2012, 03:53 PM
glenngineer

vCash: 500
Pete and Terry are fine. All announcing teams have their good and bad points. Listen to a Columbus feed sometime, awful. I had to listen to the Chicago team and sometimes they were spot on and other times they were homers. They did have some great things to say about the Preds and that we're a tough team to play against and that we bring it every night. I hear that on most broadcasts so we must be doing something right.

BTW, I thought we dominated them until they got their PP goal. Once that happened, the momentum shifted obviously but we held on and fought our way to a win. That's all you can hope for on the road and on the back end of a back to back. One of 4 teams in the league with 30+ wins. Just another thing to ponder.

I also can't help but wonder, while we don't have the elite talent up front, what team in the NHL boasts 4 lines that can score? Smith and Halischuk the last two games are giving us additional production. If we're able to roll 4 lines like this, we're going to be awfully hard to beat.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote