View Single Post
Old
11-08-2003, 06:02 PM
mrush

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Solid points mrush. Alot of people do seem to auto-label the guy and disregard his own efforts to get to where he is. Not so much on the board, but many in the general public. Even caught a hint of that sentiment when Lowe mentioned "his family's stature" in the interview, but that is interpretation. Alot of people will not admit it, but it sure seems to fuel opinions occasionally.
thanks, you yoursel fhave made solid points as well. imo i support comrie because he hasnt done anything to me so why hate the guy. I'll be pissed off if there wasnt a rift between comrie and the oilers organization and he just wanted to leave for some reason but i believe there is. I just want this to be over with because we really dont have any true center who is good except reasoner imo and york. than next is horcoff who hasn't provided any offense or created any chances this season except for game 1 i think. Sarno is okay but not a step in the right direction imo we need comrie or a center to replace him until that happens i believe this team is going in the wrong direction which is very sad, i believed that oilers would come out strong but we havent. The only true game we have played as a unit and a good team was against colorado and the rest we have played mediocre at best if i recall.