View Single Post
Old
01-25-2012, 11:20 PM
CapnCornelius

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FANonymous View Post
Perhaps this has been mentioned earlier and I missed it, but what exactly are you all planning on doing for the three hours or so this event is scheduled for? Chanting the entire time? Activities? 3 hours is a fair amount of time to kill if there's nothing to do. Not saying everyone will be there the entire time, but if nothing's keeping people around you face the problem of the crowd dwindling quickly.

Although I probably shouldn't question the dedication of jackets fans seeing how they've put up with a bad organization for years, 3 hours seems like nothing.
Ideally, I'd like to see at least 5 Jackets fans speak about their love of the team and their desire to see
JMac's dream fulfilled, the first step to accomplishing such goal being the replacement of the present inexperienced and failed management team with one befitting of the fans, players like Rick Nash who have committed themselves to this team and this city and the memory of John
McConnell. And, Mr. Bettman, if he's watching, should get the message we also would like an All Star Game of our own someday

To do that, we need some folks to volunteer. Preferably of the season ticket holder/long time fan/long travelling fan variety.