View Single Post
Old
01-26-2012, 08:58 AM
NYI78

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapin Landvogt View Post
Great to hear!

As long as the Isles replace Staios, Eaton, Mottau and maybe even Jurcina (although he and Reese should be retained as depth players) with TOP NOTCH NHL Dmen, I have no problem seeing both de Haan and Donovan being worked in on the Island next year.

In addition, the season's end needs to see Pandolfo, Rolston and Reasoner be let go (yes, maybe even buy out Reasoner) and hopefully replaced with Cizikas, Ullstrom and Rakhshani. Wallace is a good guy to have around too - for either the Island or da Port, but these 3 players are probably ALREADY more effective (even if greener) than any of the three aforementioned veterabs. At least their mistakes would still be part of the growing process whereas P, R and R's mistakes are due to sheer loss of step and inability.

PS) What was your impression of SJS Dman DeSantis??? Feel free to send it to me per PM if not here. I'm really curious!

Desantis played a real strong game. good skater and puck mover..scored a goal and i think had an assit as well.. looks like he has a high hockey iq as he was never really out of position. their were bruin, jets, flames and flyers scouts at the game as well