View Single Post
Old
01-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Roger's Pancreas*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUS
How about we get 6 top 4 defensive or offensive defenesman. Will it make you happy? I mean then all 6 of them will play 10 minutes per game and everything will be great. I mean we are very close to do so anyway one more and your dream will be complete. We won't even have to draft defense for next 3 years
Way I look at it right now, we have two top four defenseman. Thereien's still getting nearly fifteen minutes a night, Johnsson is playing poorly, and Rathje makes the occasional Therien-esque blind pass. As a whole the defense has underperformed and it's nearly cost us games night in and night out. I don't understand the problem with filling the immediate need.

But hey maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this team should go out and run up the cap with old worn out snipers, eventually kicking out the rookies that helped get us at 25-8-6 despite the most ****ed up schedule in the league.

----------------------------------------------------

BTW Mogilny's on waivers, time to get a hard on for the injury prone forward that even the Maple Leafs had enough sense to walk away from.