View Single Post
Old
11-08-2003, 06:45 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraigus
Sometimes it's a flock baaing, and sometimes it's the whole army's out of step but you.

I've defended Comrie here before - do the research if you care - but I'm really wondering what, exactly, he thinks he's getting by not signing anything. I'm REALLY wondering what, exactly, his agent thinks he's getting for MC by saying "he'll sign elsewhere for less to facilitate a trade". That's great, he just shot MC in the foot.

It's nice of you to speak for the other Oilers in saying you're sure they'd welcome him back into the dressing room. Did, say, Ethan Moreau tell you this? How about Jason Smith? Tommy Salo? You're speculating, same as the rest of us - for all we know, half the team hates his guts and are quite happy to see him sit. Nobody except for Smyth has really said much of anything, at least not where I've seen it - and even Smyth only said he understands what it's like. (Of course, he wouldn't side with MC against Lowe, he's not stupid.)
Laraque came out and said "he's part of what we're building here." Smyth and others have said he'd of course be welcomed back and he's a friend. I also qualified my statement, i never claimed to speak for them.

I agree the Winter's tactics leave something to be desired to say the least.

One man's army is another man's flock