View Single Post
Old
01-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Art Vandelay

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Art Vandelay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panasonic Youth
Way I look at it right now, we have two top four defenseman. Thereien's still getting nearly fifteen minutes a night, Johnsson is playing poorly, and Rathje makes the occasional Therien-esque blind pass. As a whole the defense has underperformed and it's nearly cost us games night in and night out. I don't understand the problem with filling the immediate need.

But hey maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this team should go out and run up the cap with old worn out snipers, eventually kicking out the rookies that helped get us at 25-8-6 despite the most ****ed up schedule in the league.

----------------------------------------------------

BTW Mogilny's on waivers, time to get a hard on for the injury prone forward that even the Maple Leafs had enough sense to walk away from.
IMO you're a bit hard on the D.

But i see your point, when/if the D gets healthy it will look a lot better but we would all like to see another good D-man be brought in.

As for Satan, if he was only signed for this season it would be a very good addition. But since the Flyers have to resign Gagne and Pitkanen this offseason and retain/replace Johnsson.
The only type of players i can see the Flyers aquire are players with expiring contracts.