Old
11-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Mr. Canucklehead
Mod Supervisor
Kitimat Canuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aylib
Not a whole lot to be flaming about. Hopefully Ruutuu will get ****ed up on Tuesday. And...did you see the playoffs last year? They were pretty exciting, at least to me they were.
Well of course they were exciting for you, you guys were the ones doing all the scoring! :p Normally Minnesota's style of game doesn't appeal to me, I'm not a defensive buff. But tonight, the offense went both ways as did the physicality(someone pissed Linden off too, that's not easy to do). Ruutu sure did his job to a T tonight...he majorly got under the skin of the Wild and their fans. I'm not saying I agree with what he did, getting Zholtok to fight was pretty low. But he did his job and he sure did it effectively.

I just hope Brad May's alright, he left the game. I hope he's not hurt.

The Brandner hit...I think Ruutu just caught him with his head down. It was a clean hit but it was made to look worse by the fact that Brandner's head came up at the last second and took a lot of the impact, made him look like a ragdoll. Just my opinion on it.

~Canucklehead~