Old
01-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
FAT SLOB

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKurri'soupkitchen View Post
Just bought a PS3 (first gaming console since my Nintendo of my youth) Sweet Jesus is this thing awesome! Blu-Rays look great, upscaled DVD's have been brought back from the dead (huge collection) Streaming all media from my home network and was instantly connected to my home theater set-up!

Goin' to pick up some hunting, baseball and hockey games tonight. One knock would be that Gamecenter is not as crisp as when I run it through my wife's tablet via hdmi. Hopefully a day of playing around with the settings fixes that.

Very cool machine.
I'm a big fan of it. The home network streaming is fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan9180 View Post
Yea, I don't ever go out on the seas without the intention of fishing. never actually was on a speedboat. Just fishing boats from my days when I was younger with my dad and family til now. I have to go get certified by the coast guard to ride the boat though. Should be interesting to say the least. I heard it's like an 8 hour test. Late February the boat will hit the water though and I'll be taking her to her rightful new home in cape may. Awesome place to fish too, with the bay and ocean literally 15 minutes from where the marina is
Last summer I went to my friend's lake house. His dad has a few boats, and we had taken the speedboat out for wakeboarding. One of our friends was wasted as hell, and tagged along with his fishing gear. He insisted on fishing. I was laughing my ass off at the sight of him trying to catch fish while the boat was cruising along at speed, I wish I had brought my camera or phone.