View Single Post
Old
01-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Mr Atoz*
I hid the Atavachron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyle Knows Santa View Post
I literally have no idea if you are being serious. Because a 20 year old couldn't make a NHL team out of camp in his first season in North America you are writing him off? Because he isn't as good as Adam Larsson, one of the best defensive prospects in the last few years, he should be written off?

The next Niedermayer? Because one person may have made an insane claim, you declare Erixon over-hyped?

What hype?!?! I have not read any opinions other than "good he is in the AHL, he should be able to contribute next year." How is that hype at all?

You obviously didn't read what I wrote. When the Rangers acquired Erixon, many posters here swore he was NHL ready and wanted to dump Del Zotto then and there. You have all of 13 posts so maybe you weren't around then. Erixon didn't live up to that by a long shot. My attitude towards him now is that he's not on this team and I'm not counting on him being on this team in the near future. If he progresses and makes the team next year or in two years, great. But I'm not counting on it. And if he never lives up to the hype, he'll be the latest in a long line of Ranger prospects that didn't.

Mr Atoz* is offline   Reply With Quote