View Single Post
Old
01-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Broom of the System

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan24 View Post
I'm really sick of Suter's attitude throughout this whole thing. You can already see him lining up the excuses to leave. Distractions, Waiting too see Poile improve the team. It's all bull crap. He's really starting to show his hand. Hope I'm reading the situation wrong but I doubt it.

I don't blame Poile. Poile and the ownership have done all the right things. They announced that they were willing to sign all the big 3 to fair contracts. They signed Rinne and we know they have an offer on the table to Sutes. He just isn't going to sign it. There is nothing Poile can do about that. I really doubt at this point even bringing in a Ryan would change his mind. It's all just excuses.

This is about how I feel. Obviously I could be wrong and I have been called a pessimist from time to time, but I just think he really wants out. I'm fine with that, if he would prefer to play somewhere else, that's certainly his decision. I just don't like the song and dance routine. "I love Nashville", "I just love playing in Nashville, everything will take care of itself". If that were the case, I'd like to think he'd be signed by now.

Broom of the System is offline   Reply With Quote