View Single Post
Old
01-05-2006, 12:20 PM
greatwhite101*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR#9
Calling for a goon like Brashear to take Jagr out for the season is a complete joke and yeah, of course if Jagr went down the NYR season would be over but the same could be said of Forsberg because if he went down the Flyers have zero chance of doing anything and with his history of injuries I'd be more concerned about that if I were RUS then worrying about taking out Jagr in a January regular season game but as I said whatever floats your boat.
Where did I say that I want Jagr to get injured? I was not talking about getting Jagr injured. Jagr is a main weapon of NYR and getting him of his game is Flyers #1 priority with injuries to our defenseman. Taking a shot at him (which is not very easy) is what Flyers must do every chance they get,
I am also convinced and JR#9 you know this better then anyone that NYR are basically one man team (of course your disagreed). Yes, some guys do contribute but if Jagr is off his game they are easy to play against.
P.S Flyers were without Forsberg for 6 games we won some and we lost some. Of course, we are better team with him then with out him.