View Single Post
Old
11-09-2003, 12:00 AM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuhr
I was saying from the 3rd game of the year that Salo just doesn't look right and wasn't making the big save and most of you jumped all over me. Now he plays a crappy game against the leafs and it's Salo's a bum! To be honest with you,he's looked better the last 4 games or so,outside of tonight,than he looked at the start of the year. Plus,the Oil didn't look to **** hot tonight like most of you are saying. Sundin made a nice play on his goal and Moreau took another bone head penalty to set up the Mogilny goal.

He stole the Oilers a point in Ottawa by making save after save to keep them in the game . Granted,the first Hossa goal he screwed up but other than that he kept them in the game. They need a younger goalie but that move should've been made in the off season and it wasn't addressed. There's no goalie market out there and you wouldn't get anything for him right now. I hope MacT keeps playing him and see where it gets them because that's their only opition.

By the way,nice move sitting Hemsky against a team that doesn't know how to play defence. He would have been affective tonight so if MacT wanted to send him a message sit him against the Sens because he's not going to do anything against them anyway.
Good calls Fuhrsie. Salo has been pretty bad all year, some may remember my rant at the beginning of my Detroit game report, alot of people gave me flak for that, now they're all doggin the guy.

Hemmer woulda lit up the Leafs. Guess my call for 3 will never get tested, I really think he woulda got em on that stage, with Smyth and Sarno, and after getting benched in the 3rd last game. I think instead of getting him fired up, they've wasted that, and pushed him to just plain angry at the coach.