View Single Post
Old
01-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Layne Staley
The Future

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Black
"I wouldn’t say that about any season because you never know where the seeds of greatness are going to be planted"

"So I wouldn’t say it’s a lost season because that would suggest somehow we’re abandoning our efforts, and we’re not."
Then why has your team done NOTHING in response to our results/effort?

Quote:
"Guys are just on pace to have career-low years in key categories such as goals. If you had a team that had Lemieux, Gretzky, Orr and Howe, and imported their worst statistical years, you’d probably have a team that wasn’t going to make the playoffs. There’s no slight to those great players, the fact is every player has a career-best year, and every player has a career-worst year.
This quote is just pathetic, this guy must have been a lawyer, the arrogance this guy spews is pathetic.

Quote:
"Unfortunately, we’ve got a lot of guys that are on track to have their worst year on the same team in the same year."
And this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the guy coaching them, right Mr Black?

Every 2 weeks this joker has a press conference where he regurgitates the same bull **** about this team.Gets very old.How about hold a press conference to announce a trade that improves the team instead of holding ones to make excuses why we suck you dill weed.I have disliked Black for a long time now, and these press conferences don't do anything to change my opinion.This guy is just a slicker Larry Quinn.

Layne Staley is offline   Reply With Quote