View Single Post
01-29-2012, 12:20 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Tommy Dodge View Post
Hey fellow Ranger fans,
My wife and I are heading down from the maritimes in Canada for a couple of Ranger games in March, Lanche and Devils, to be precise. Looking at tix for the 100s behind Henrik? any recommendations? Also somewhere in the middle for the Devils game. Without selling the house, any thoughts on what should be a reasonably priced ticket with a decent view?
It will be over the St. Paddy's day weekend, and staying at The Manhattan in Times square. I know there is lots of great info for a first-time NYC tourist. Does anyone is the hotel location a long walk to MSG? Central park? and other tourist spots? Besides the huge parade any other events on that weekend? What pubs would be good for game/St.Paddy's?
Will the Rangers actually wear the Green St. Paddys jersey, or is that just a fan gimmick?
As far as reasonably priced tickets the 300,s offer the best value as the lower bowl is very expensive. The walk from Times Square to MSG is reasonable but depending on how much you want to walk Central Park is a stretch because once you get to the park you will still have plenty of walking in the park.
I don,t recall the Rangers ever wearing a Green St Patricks Jersey but with all the marketing you never know