View Single Post
Old
11-09-2003, 06:06 AM
Lundyfan

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Lundyfan
From the Times aritcle:

So much for the Rangers' youth movement. With the return to the lineup of ERIC LINDROS, goaltender MIKE DUNHAM, who missed two games with a sore groin, and defenseman TOM POTI, who missed two games with the flu, the Rangers sent forward DOMINIC MOORE to Hartford. He was scheduled to play with the Wolf Pack last night. GLEN SATHER did not rule out recalling the 23-year-old Moore, who played well Monday night against Edmonton.

The 22-year-old forward JAMIE LUNDMARK skated just four shifts as the center for the Rangers' fourth line, so it seems doubtful Moore will be recalled anytime soon, barring injuries. Lundmark admitted to being frustrated with his lack of ice time; he was on the ice for less than three minutes yesterday..

"I thought I was playing pretty well," Lundmark said. "I thought it was the best hockey I've played here the last week or two weeks. But today was a big game and they wanted to go with that lineup. That's the way it goes." Lundmark's line included DALE PURINTON, normally a defenseman, skating on left wing.

And people wonder why the kids struggle here.