View Single Post
Old
01-30-2012, 09:00 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
Still nothing? I wonder why the media and fan base speculate and make **** up. It couldn't have anything to do with our management group being completely secretive about this important issue, could it?

I think Pierre Gauthier thinks if we don't talk about it the problem will just disappear into the night and no one will ever ask him about it again. It's a gong show here.
I find it funny how fans feel entitled to know every detail or any details about Markov's injury. Maybe they don't want cheap shot artists like Cooke knowing something that could end Markov's career? I really don't know their reasoning but I find it irrelevant, all we need to know is whether or not he's coming back. Thus far they've told us he'd be back but isn't ready yet. He isn't skating so if that isn't a big enough hint soon isn't when he'll be back, I don't know what is. Would it be more obvious he isn't coming back if PG held a weekly presser to state the obvious?

Fans and media act entitled to know details about the injury, truth is they're entitled to know nothing.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote