01-30-2012, 06:49 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 1200
More info on the injured personnel:

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/flyers...6406706076-711

Quote:
Danny Briere (concussion), James van Riemsdyk (concussion), Jaromir Jagr (groin) and Zac Rinaldo (upper-body) all participated in the first team practice since the All-Star break. All wore regular orange or white jerseys instead of the no-contact jerseys injured players often wear.

Briere and van Riemsdyk, who remain out indefinitely, left practice prior to the more physical drills the rest of the Flyers participated in, but their presence was encouraging.
Quote:
Though Rinaldo and Jagr are day-to-day, the Flyers did recall Harry Zolnierczyk, Ben Holmstrom and Tom Sestito from the Adirondack Phantoms on Monday (see story). That very well could be an indication that one or both of Rinaldo and Jagr aren’t ready to return in the eyes of the Flyers’ medical staff.

Rinaldo said he feels ready to go now, despite hurting his neck Jan. 14.

“Originally in Nashville, I hit [Jordin] Tootoo shoulder to shoulder, and I hurt my disc in my neck and I came back, practice the day after, shouldn’t have practiced – pulled it again. Took a couple days off, played in New Jersey, shouldn’t have played. Kept pulling and pulling it.”

Jagr said he will decide if he’s ready to return after Tuesday’s morning skate.

“I just want to play every day,” he said. “I just wish that I would be injury-free and I could play every game, but for some reason it doesn’t happen this season. I’m not used to it.

“The last seven years, I didn’t miss one game. Maybe I’m not good to deal with that. Maybe I’m too impatient.”

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote