View Single Post
Old
01-30-2012, 07:42 PM
OneSharpMarble

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWalkThroughWalls View Post
Precisely. Habs went through 2 very bad sequences this seasons. The first 8 games (1-5-2) when the team needed to adapt after the loss of an experienced center and top-4 dmen , and the 8 games coinciding with Martin's firing (1-7-0).

Take out these games, and the Habs are way closer to the 1st overall position than the 1st overall draft pick.

Both of these sequences are directly Gauthier's responsibility. He made those choices, and he handled them badly. What I hate about him is that he refused to take part of the blame. Now, he hides behind the structure, putting all the pressure on his rookie coach and his young team. I don't like that.
Nah both of those sequences are martins fault for being a **** coach. Let me guess it is PG's fault the team can't run a power play is it? Martin refused to budge from his awful defensive style play at the beginning of the season leading to a awful start and only changed when his job was threatened and Pearn was canned. He slipped back into his old ways and this time there was no more excuses and he was fired.

End of story we move on and no one misses JM because frankly he is not an NHL level coach anymore.

OneSharpMarble is offline   Reply With Quote