View Single Post
Old
01-31-2012, 02:33 AM
Tommy Hawk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue'sClues View Post
Thanks for the link, I saw his comments on the local TV news and they didn't explain it as well as the article you linked, appreciate it.

Seems strange you could be part owner of a NHL club and an unaffiliated AHL club, but if it's not against the rules..... well then so be it.

I got to know Michael Andlauer over several season when his booth was just behind our seats. If I had to describe Mr. Andlauer in 2 words, they would be honesty and integrity. If he says the Bulldogs are not moving, I believe him.....
I am not sure why you think it would be strange that he could be a part owner of an NHL team and fully own an AHL team. He probably has zero input into the operations of the Canadiens. Also, how would it be detrimental to either team? The AHL teams have little influence on their rosters so what we he do as owner of an AHL team that would benefit the Canadiens if, lets say, the Bulldogs were affiliated with the Leafs?

Its not like owning 2 NHL teams like Wirtz did way back when he treated the Blackhawks like the feeding ground for his beloved Red Wings.

Tommy Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote