View Single Post
Old
01-31-2012, 09:28 AM
nyk16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandV View Post
So why does the burden of maturity fall entirely on the winning side?

Besides, in my personal opinion when you're on the receiving end it's not so much the numbers on the scoreboard that makes the game hard, if the other team is good enough to blow you out chances are you're team isn't going to be in control of the puck very often. As a forward the game isn't as fun when you send most of your game in your own end and your line can barely even get a shot on goal. Keeping the score 7-0 instead of 14-0 isn't going to hide this.
Thanks for your reply. You've just made my point for me. Spending the entire game in your own end getting scored on repeatedly is no fun for either team. Decimating a clearly inferior team 14-0 is a classless, disrespectful move, period. These are the kind of players and teams that purposely play down a level in their league to win or score as many goals as possible to pad their stats. I would much rather lose a well played close game 3-2 than win a game easily with no effort 7-0.

Have enough class to take it a bit easy if you are up 7-0 on a clearly inferior team, and talk to your tier administrator if the teams are that imbalanced. Then move on to the next game.

nyk16 is offline   Reply With Quote