View Single Post
Old
01-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post

just like Ribs, Streit, Grabs, D'ago, O'byrne, Lapierre, S.Kost et. et.

young guy struggling while being jerked around by the coaching staff MUST suck, obviously, i mean jeez why wouldn't Weber be progressing perfectly while bouncing btw press box/defense/forward... if he were any good he would be adaptable, his confidence would be unshakable and he'd be lighting it up (better than his 27pt/82game pace).

if only he could learn to be as consistent and effective in the defensive zone as vets like Kaberle, Campoli & Gill are, but no, he's no were near as good as they are, he really does suck...
Weber sucks, just like O'byrne sucked. He doesn't even belong in a convo with the others, plus I don't even see what the point is in bringing them up, Weber wasn't even traded for Kaberle and had trouble cracking the lineup even before Kaberle was brought in.

Three years in a row he can't crack a spot in the lineup and it's not because he hasn't been given a chance. He has zero poise and his decision making is below average.

He had his fair share of time at the begining of the year when Spacek and Campoli were injured and Emelin couldn't crack the lineup. He had even more time when Gill missed games on top of all that. Outside 4-5 games Weber has been below average to downright terrible. I have no faith in him at all and I am pretty confident that we see is what we get with Weber.

I disagree entirely with your assesment on Weber. He has shown little.

Andy is online now   Reply With Quote