View Single Post
Old
11-09-2003, 10:22 AM
cram

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Highly competitive for WHAT? What exactly are we competing for? Isn't it about this large silver thing...or am I watching the wrong game here? I don't need to go into the examples regarding your payroll comment, they've all been mentioned.

Selfish ignorant idiot? Nice to know the flock is in it's usual form. BAAAA!

In case some haven't been watching our team for a while, there are certain things we need, and no, they are not a bunch of big guys who can't play hockey. I did not refer to drafting, our scouts have done a fairly good job as of late, but I did refer to trades, and we have not made the trades to address our needs that could've been made within budget and other constraints under Lowe.
And would you specify what moves YOU would have made with all your NHL GM experience? You are too vague in your critique and I am really eager to find out what you would have done. I am sick of people who come on this board and bash Lowe, he should have done this, he should have done that, what a loser he is, crap, every young player that can help this team from other teams is not necessarily available, and getting handcuffed by pending free agencies and a budget is a tough thing to handle, enlighten me please, since you must have a list of every available player over Lowe's tenure and extrenous managerial experience to have fared better and have this team sitting a top the standings...what would you have done?????