View Single Post
Old
11-09-2003, 10:43 AM
ZIM

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cram
And would you specify what moves YOU would have made with all your NHL GM experience? You are too vague in your critique and I am really eager to find out what you would have done. I am sick of people who come on this board and bash Lowe, he should have done this, he should have done that, what a loser he is, crap, every young player that can help this team from other teams is not necessarily available, and getting handcuffed by pending free agencies and a budget is a tough thing to handle, enlighten me please, since you must have a list of every available player over Lowe's tenure and extrenous managerial experience to have fared better and have this team sitting a top the standings...what would you have done?????
I am sick of people who respond to posts about GMs with if you're so smart why aren't you the GM or if you criticize a player it's why aren't you in the NHL.

If you wonder what moves people would make, including #1, I suggest you read the 600 trade proposals on this forum.

Or maybe you're one of those people who think that everything is hunky dorey. Maybe you haven't read the posts complaining about the goalie, the D, the lack of a center, the decisions on who sits and who doesn't, the contracts that were given to people such as Salo, Brewer ...

Criticism is great when you can also provide alternatives. in your own words tell us "what would you have done?????"