View Single Post
Old
01-07-2006, 10:40 AM
braindead

vCash: 500
Always proof the post! You got me there! I was in 330 although to be fair the "in the eye guy" was in 113 previously. Everything else was last night.

Game thought:

Scott Hartnell needs professional counseling-- I never thought Tootoo would show more discipline every night than him. Hartnell would be my healthy scratch for Walker's return.

Weber: Yes he had some mistakes but he looked more at home than Suter at times and definitely better than Klien and Zannon. Let's keep him and package Zids, Fiddler and Erat for a center-- that should get us someone worthwhile.

Erat:They put blinkers on horses to focus them on the finish line...I was thinking a lamp shade on Erat's head where he can only see the goal and not the open ice that is further away than his current proximity. Homing skates? Magnet? Anything?

Overall, the team looked decent. At times in the 2nd they looked bad. At times in the 3rd they looked very good. Dumb, dumb penalties continue to kill us though. I think with a healthy corp we can take the wings but they still are the better team at this point, particularly when they negate our speed or get free gifts from dumb penalties.