View Single Post
Old
02-01-2012, 03:02 AM
Whiskers06

vCash: 500
Honestly after reading this I would have to say that having a team in Seattle would help brings fans tremendously! NBA I could care less about, if you want to watch a NBA game that is what portland is for...As for hurting the Thunderbirds? What about the Everett Silvertips? They are close as well. Bringing a NHL team to Seattle would be the first for the Pacific Northwest! I am not counting Vancouver here, but the closest team to the NW would be the Avs I believe....For everyone saying QC would be the best fit why? Give me 1 honest reason why and not just about the money. Bringing a team to Seattle would also help the production of hockey in the NW. Besides the 4 teams in the WHL in WA (Everett, Seattle, Spokane, and Tri-City), the Portland Winterhawls, Victoria Royals, and the Vancouver Giants that is quite a bit of hockey in the Pacific Northwest and Canada, but nothing pro (again leaving out the Canucks). So please NHL bring a team to Seattle where we know we can support them! When the Sounders were brought to Seattle, all analysts said that the team would barely draw 10,000 fans. Now if I am not mistaken, the Sounders have set and re-set attendance records since the first season! So bring a team to Seattle then we can work on an arena and god forbid if we have to bring in a damn NBA team that will always get beat by the lakers, trail blazers, and now the lob-city clippers.