View Single Post
Old
02-01-2012, 01:35 PM
SnipeShow91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddtFoyle View Post
Well I wasn't whining -- just pointing out the oddity that when UNB was losing 4 of 5 games they barely took a hit in the rankings (when they should have!) until last week. Then they get Fullerton back, spank Acadia, sweep their weekend while the two OUA teams ahead of them in the rankings split their weeks, and many voters are still putting McGill and Western ahead of UNB.

It's like there is a two-week lag between team performances and many voters.

By the way, this IS a thread to talk about the Top 10 in case you have forgotten former Tommie ...
what does me being a former Tommie have ANYTHING to do with a top 10. Taking digs at people i see Foyle. Good to see you havent changed. Obviously, voters outside NB have NO idea that Fullerton is back and just quickly look at the scores. I know the voter in Kingston does. Does UNB deserve #1? I honestly believe so, but thats cause Im into CIS hockey and have seen McGill play twice and my team almost beat them once. What does that tell you?

And STUtommies is mad at me cause i took to twitter and commented on UNB's PK ability.

SnipeShow91 is offline   Reply With Quote