View Single Post
Old
02-01-2012, 04:45 PM
SurMartin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harks View Post
Well, he has been injured alot past years is my guess. Had a knee-injury last year which spoiled his season. And injured this fall too so his WJC-chances vanished missing pre-camps. Got back too late to really have a chance.

Has 6 points in last 8 games and if he keeps it up during playoffs, who knows?
Can't argue with the players that was chosen for the WJC-team as they won gold, but still pretty funny how at the time when Granberg and Alm was selected to play/named reserve, Granberg was 6-7th defencemen in Skellefteć and Alm sat on the bench while Edström was playing more than 20 minutes a night on the first pairing, quarterbacking the first PP and had only been on the ice for 3 goals against..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla View Post
Viktor Arvidsson looked pretty good in the few shifts he played. Fast an shifty, he's small tho 5'9
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRM View Post
Didn't look out of place at all, any reason why he hasn't played more this season?
Skellefteć has 16 forwards on the roster and 5 loaned to teams in SEL-2 and injuries have been scarce up until now. He also competes with 3-4 other juniors for the spot. That said, my guess is that the club will offer him a "utvecklingskontrakt" (how would you translate that?) after this season.

Lucas Wallmark (1995-09-05) was practicing with the SEL-team today, would be nice to see him play, I don't think a forward that young has ever played for Skellefteć.